· The mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable lets you connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI connector, Two-tone black and blue design, nice & comfortable of handle, helpful to quickly identify the right cable on your desk.
· GOLD PLATED Mini DisplayPort Male to DVI Connect cable. Power Sources from Mini DisplayPort Side to DVI Monitor.
· Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output, Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p, Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
· Mini DisplayPort also compatible with Thunderbolt Port. Connected to high definition DVI monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a HDMI connector.
· COMPATIBLE WITH Apple MacBook (after 2010 Version with Audio) MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel etc.
· Brand Guarantee
CableCreation Focus to the Ideal Design of All of Our Quality Cables
CableCreation is not Only a Brand But Also a Creative Team With Own Factory manufacturing
CableCreation is Confident to Offer All Buyers with Items Lifetime Warranty
Side 1: Mini DisplayPort Male (Thunderbolt Port Compatible) Gold Plated Shell
Side 2: DVI-I(24+1) Male Port
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Color: White & Blue
generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air
Mini DisplayPort to conventional DVI displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors and projectors
Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output
Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p
Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
Support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
Powered from Mini DisplayPort source