How it Works
All CableCreation warranties are synced with our server, therefore there is no need to register your product. This page is for you to reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any problem you’re experiencing. We apologize in advance for whatever inconvenience your CableCreation purchase may have caused.
Please note this Warranty proccesor is for for all online-sales including, CableCreation and other stores on sites such as Amazon, eBay, AliExpress & more. For all offline purchases, please contact the point of purchase although you can still write to us in case you have trouble with our authorized selling outlets.
If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the feedback form below and let us know what we can do to help you. It may save you time to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals or contacting our tehcnical support team before filing a warranty claim.
The Information required in order to process warranty:-
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as Order ID / Order number
● We may ask for additional documents or supporting information.
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
CableCreation provides exceptional warranty period of 24-months on all of it's products incase of any quality-related issues, thus you are never at loss.
30-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the purchase, you can return and get a refund.
● Returns must include all accessories.
● Items must include original packaging.
● Buyer is responsible for shipping cost for non-quality related warranty claims.
● Product and packaging should be in an inaccumulate condition.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any other reason other than a quality defect.
● Warranty claims on items purchased outside the original country of purchase.
● If the products is without order number/receipt or insufficient proof of purchase.
● If the product has passed it's warranty period.
● If damaged from misuse or abuse.
● If non quality-related issues.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.